Curated Set DHI0.12
Long Adjustable Dori Overlay with Plain shift Dress.
Long multi-panel flared overlay with adjustable Doris(cords) at the back and High neck shift dress, sleeveless and Flared from the waist.
LONG DORI OVERLAY DETAILS
- Drop shoulder overlay with multiple fastenings.
- The garment has multiple panels to add more flare.
- Strategic use of multiple doris(cords) helps create gathers to accentuate body contour, the adjustable doris can be opened up to give the overlay a loose relaxed fit.
- Multi-faceted collar detail can be worn either as a stand-up collar or a flat shawl collar.
- Long length just above the ankle makes it a modern silhouette for all occasions.
- Fits multiples sizes (size 10 can fit size 8 & size 12 can fit size 10).
- Fabric - Chanderi (60% Silk + 40% Cotton); dry clean
- Fabric Lining - 60% Silk + 40% Cotton; dry clean
- Colour - Burnt Rose
HIGH NECK SHIFT DETAILS
- Sleeveless and flared from the waist.
- Flared easy slip-on dress with drop waist bodice detail.
- Band collar with long zipper opening detail at the back.
- Silk dress worn with a white cotton singlet for comfort and breathability.
- Extended shoulder with a broad panel and gusset detail.
- Panels added to the bodice for a more contoured fit.
- Fabric - 100% Silk; dry clean
- Colour - Pale PinK
Cut on the principles of Indian zero wastage patterns.
Handcrafted in India
Still need help with sizing? Email us or reach us on WhatsApp +91 98994-90005. Include your typical size and/or measurements and we'll provide individualized advice.
How to Measure Yourself
I ❤️ Dhi! They always have the most stylish silhouettes that catch my eye.
Namisha Munjal, Restauranteur
What I love about Dhi is that every garment is a style statement and can be mixed and matched to create your own unique look!
Anju Munjal, Sr. Vice President Marketing
Dhi for me symbolizes Chic, Elegant and Graceful. I love their Pashmina Jacket and all the compliments I get!
Geeta Khosla, Homemaker
Chic, classy and comfortable — that is Dhi! I fell in love at first sight. Dhi's outfits make a statement. A particular favourite of mine is their cowl drape shirt!
Anika Talwar, Entrepreneur