Kashish Bagru Print Polka Dot Shirt Dress
Bishop sleeve Bagru print polka dot classic shirt dress in natural pigments. Hand printed on handwoven Chanderi
- Full-length bishop sleeves.
- Flared dress with collar and pockets.
Cut on the principles of Indian zero wastage patterns.
- Chanderi (60% silk + 40% cotton)
- Wash this piece in a delicate cold wash cycle with mild detergent with similar colours / hand wash/ Dry clean
- Natural pigments such as Indigo, Harda and Pomegranate rind solution are used to create these prints. These pigments have the ability to gracefully mature with each wash. Colours may show minor variations with each wash.
Colour - Kashish (Grey-Brown)
Handcrafted in India
Annie is 5'7" and is wearing a size S
Still need help with sizing? Email us or reach us on WhatsApp +91 98994-90005. Include your typical size and/or measurements and we'll provide individualized advice.
How to Measure Yourself
I ❤️ Dhi! They always have the most stylish silhouettes that catch my eye.
Namisha Munjal, Restauranteur
What I love about Dhi is that every garment is a style statement and can be mixed and matched to create your own unique look!
Anju Munjal, Sr. Vice President Marketing
Dhi for me symbolizes Chic, Elegant and Graceful. I love their Pashmina Jacket and all the compliments I get!
Geeta Khosla, Homemaker
Chic, classy and comfortable — that is Dhi! I fell in love at first sight. Dhi's outfits make a statement. A particular favourite of mine is their cowl drape shirt!
Anika Talwar, Entrepreneur